We know planning your own wedding can be pretty overwhelming and daunting. Some days you are going to feel like eloping might have been a better option!
Here are some tips to help you face those dark days where you find yourself on the brink of becoming BrideZilla:
- Get the uncomfortable conversations out of the way first by establishing your wedding budget and guestlist
- Factor in at least a 15% splurge fund or any unexpected costs or urges that WILL come your way
- Be realistic when setting a wedding date. It is always better to have a month in mind and be open to changing the dates based on venue and service provider availability.
- While we all want a “Pinterest” inspired wedding day, be prepared to prioritise items between the deal breakers and nice to haves for the big day
- Don’t sweat the small stuff! And don’t get too hung up on trying to create the perfect day, that you forget to enjoy the moment.
- Count on your Maid of Honour and Bridesmaids! Delegation and team work is key to keeping you sane through the planning stage and all the way to your big day.
- Organisation is key when planning your wedding day! Keep track and write down all the important stuff any ideas that come to mind. Make sure to always have a notebook with you check our our bridal themed notebooks for you and your Bride Squad.
Check out our Notebooks!
Wedding Planner Coming Soon! Watch this space!